Happy Eid Mubarak 1438H

23.16

It's kinda awkward actually, back to blogging..

been busy to finish my 4th term, so i have never been travel to anywhere since my last post.

oh pardon my manner.. first of all, Happy Eid Mubarak 1438H Everyone!
taqabbalahu minna wa minkum, shiyama wa shiyamakum..
hope all of our worship be accepted by Allah SWT. Aamiin

So, for celebrating my Hari Raya this year, i went to my mother's hometown first, which is in Malingping, Pandeglang, Banten. It took about 3 to 4 hours ride. Just casual celebrated, because my grandparents already gone last year..




And on the second day of Hari Raya, i went back home and prepared for our Mudik part 2 which is in Klaten, Jawa Tengah. It took about 18 hours ride. Very exhausted.

So here's the snippet of my first day arrived in my grandmother's village.










You Might Also Like

0 comments