Hear What I Relish #3

06.39

i am so eager to tell you my favourite song right now!!!!
so many ear-catchy song at the moment, and these are on my repeat playlist.
repeat on repeat till my ear hurts lol, i just can, these songs are freaking gud.

1. Say It (feat. Love To) - Flume [MVJESTY Remix]
honestly, i like this better than the original.

2. This Girl - Kungs & Cookin' On 3 Burners
my.jam.right.now, oh gosh, with 50's vibe or something, but modern too, so catchy and make you wanna dance like nobody's watching lol

3. Freedun (feat. ZAYN) - M.I.A
mia is slaying, her political song i guess so good to hear without any sarcasm or sarcastic word, lover her, and zayn ofcccc





4. Ariana Grande - Side To Side ft. Nicki Minaj
5. Lady Gaga - Perfect Illusion
6. Sia - The Greatest ft. Kendrick Lamar

7. twenty one pilots - Cancer (Cover)
this song, oh gosh i cannot, this version change everything in me lol, but seriously give it a time to hear this, at least 2 times and definitely this song gotta be your favourite, thank me later xD

well, i guess it's enough for now

See you on my next post!
Anna
xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments