Hear What I Relish #2

23.49

Woohooo another post for my favorite song! it's been a long since my first time i post this edition, like 2014? Geez, that was so freaking long.




As you can tell i like music very much, i can't live without music lol so dramatic.
But i do, when i want to blog i should listen to music because it let my mind relax and i can write what inside my head.

So, this post right now i will show my favorite song. I was into new song actually, so there will be no flashback song, all brand new. Maybe some of them you've already heard but maybe not too.

Here it is..

1. Heathens - Twenty One Pilots (Suicide Squad: Soundtrack)
2. Clean Bandit - Tears ft. Louisa Johnson
3. Alex & Sierra - Little Do You Know
4. Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better 
5. Tulus - Pamit
6. David Guetta - This One's For You ft. Zara Larsson (UEFA EURO 2016 Official Song)
7. Martin Garrix - In The Name of Love ft. Bebe Rexha 
8. Marshmello - Alone
9. Rachel Platten - Better Place
10. SuckerPain - Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons w/ Logic & Ty Dolla $ign ft X Ambassadors
11. ZAYN - Pillowtalk
12. Ariana Grande - Into You
13. Calvin Harris - This Is What You Came For ft. Rihanna
14. Sia - Cheap Thrills ft. Sean Paul
15. Meghan Trainor - Me Too

That's a wrap!
I personally don't have any specific genre to love, i let my ear show what it likes. I am so open to every song!

See you on my next post!

Anna
xo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love meghan ME TOOO, she`s sooo adorable and her music very motivated and cheerish to proud and enjoying my self! love it.

    Putri | shecalledfashion.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. yes! she is amazing! thank you for stoping by ;)

      Hapus