Hear What I Relish #1

07.50

here's some music recommended from me^^
i love these song, all of these song
and i always repeat it over and all over again
till i hate it HAHAHA
fyi my fav genre of music is fun song, no country, no jazz HAHA
i am not kind of people who like slow song or makes me sleepy
but i do love slow song, but nice to hear
i don't really like acoustic cover like that HEHE

1. Lindsey Stirling - Shatter Me
2.AJR - I'm Ready
3. Becky G - Shower
4. Cher Lloyd - Killin' it
5. David Guetta - Lovers on the sun
6. Fitz & The Tantrums - The Walker
7. Cher Lloyd - Goodnight (nice slow song ever!)
8. Miley Cyrus - Full Circle
9. Miley Cyrus - Permanent December (miss the old miley's)
10. OneRepublic - Love Runs Out

and i am also craving many old song that i've been hear before re: miss those song
here's what i am craving
1. Avenged Sevenfold: Nightmare, Danger line, Critical Acclaim, Streets, Unbound (the wild ride)!
2. Backstreet Boys: Incomplete, I want it that way, Show me the meaning of being lonely, Everybody, Get Down, As long as you love me, quit playing games with my heart, The Call, Straight Through my heart, Helpless when she smile="), Drowning, The One

so, here's all the recommended song that i've been like since so long
wish we had same taste of music HAHAH
but if you don't like some punk rock or metal don't hear Avenged Sevenfold HAHAHA ikr

Love and Peace,
Anna Elgort

You Might Also Like

0 comments