What I Do: 18 June 2014

09.57

hello theree!!
i've been so so so busy like crazeeeey!
but i like it HAHAHA
i like being busy on my age like now
eventho not about work but i just like it
instead just staying home err day
feels like jobless, and worst feeling
i've been travel a lot now
since my dad was off duty, he's really strong! truly my hero!
he prepared everything about our next trip to Europe! YEAAAY!
eventho we almost cancelled it because the requirements are so complicated
i mean we've been went to Karawaci Tangerang like everydays

just to gave the sheet we've done
but the salesperson is just annoying, then tell me to give them BLABLABLA
so my dad got annoyed and want to cancelled but its not happen finally:(
GO DADDY GO!!

IN THE NOON AT TAMAN SARI KARAWACI VILLAGE





UNFORTUNATELY OUR TIRES STUCK BY BOLT:(

GO OUR HERO!



After we arrived home about 7pm. and then me and anni should take photos with white bg behind for idk._.

 ARRIVED HOME AT 9PM and then we watched movie and then sleep and then on the next day we have to go to Blok M:(

You Might Also Like

0 comments