One Headlight

04.01


Hello there!
well, i recently been kinda searching for a goodies old song which is like my parent's song
or 70's or 80's or maybe 90's as you called it
but fyi i'm not kind of an old people HAHA
i mean, idk i just need some calm, nice, slow song._.
because i don't really like music in this era
but i do love Zedd, Skrillex, Martin garrix._.
but i do not like some dance's music which its give me a headache._.
and i also loveee in loveeee with 5 seconds of summer!
and i recently got some a good-to-hear's song
well, its my opinion...
so here it is, 
1. 5sos-good girls
2. rixton-me and my broken heart
3. the vamps-can we dance (most of ma FAVS!)







WHAT HAPPENED WITH MA EYES?? HAHAHA







































Mobile Power shirt (inside), enracin`e outer, Ray Cassin skirt, unbranded legging, Dr. Marten boots, Ice watch

You Might Also Like

0 comments