Fire Starter

06.25

heeey there!
its been a long time i am not update my outfit post
well there's a reason for it for sure..;)
it because while my dad was on duty i am not going anywhere..just stayed at home all day long
well finally my daddy's home! woohoo! welcome home dad!
so yeah my dad's arrived on Saturday, so he decided to go out on sunday..like always..:D
so first we go to Puri Indah Mall, i just had my breakfast there..and then go to Living World.
ps: seriously, i don/t have an idea what my dad's want to went to PIM -..-
so yeaah we go to living world, like usuall go to Ace Hardware for buy something..
so here's a pic when me and my twin were on the roof of the mall!

ps: please don't mind my not-ready-to-take-a-pic face..:(



 my dad was called me, because we just runaway to the roof without say a permission..:/ i actually would text him but i forgot..




 what i got on Ace Hardware!





                                       

Gap Kids outer, Heath long sleeves shirt, Fuguya bag (mom's), Point One jeans, Dr. Marten boots

You Might Also Like

0 comments