Saturday Cloudy

20.17

what a peace weather yesterday! so windy and gloomy..
so yesterday i went out with mom&my twin to some furniture like usuall..
to buy my cupboard, bcs the old one is broken by some animal who eats wood..
it's been a tiring day for me i dunno why i always feel tired, its terrible, i should change my habits! 
we went out from 1pm till 8pm...
what a bored city in my place where i am living now...
i want to move but i won't and surely i can not..
so i guess  just it how my Saturday was going..
like usually, not really interesting..
bye bye fellas! wish you have a good day!













i love playing with my skirt :D










Polo shirt, unbranded sleeves-less cardigan, burberry hand bag, simpy city wide skirt
BYE BYE FELLAS!!
XOX
ANNA JUST MUNDANE :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments