Trip to Shenzhen-Macau-Hongkong

00.39

Hello there! well not being post for a long time, because these time is HOLIDAY! yeaaay! well maybe for out there this holiday about summer, but for my country is about moving to higher grade:-) so my dad, also with my family decided to filled or spending or anything this holiday to Hongkong, yap so excited! then my dad looking for a tour who has a schedule to go there same when my dad was in holiday too. so yap we finally find out! so these tour is about followed by 5 family's. there's from tangerang, bandung, jakarta, bengkulu, and mine! is cilegon;-) so here's a pict~

1. SOETTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT INDONESIA

 2. HONGKONG INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT



 3. SHENZHEN



 4. WINDOW OF THE WORLD







 5. SPLENDID CHINA FOLK CULTURE VILLAGE

 actually, i got them silhouette for free, because the artist suddenly point at me to be his trial. but now, i forgot where i put them, it lost:"(



6. MACAU



 7. THE RUINS OF ST. PAUL'S










 8. CITY OF DREAM






 9. THE VENETIAN MACAU RESORT HOTEL






  10. AVENUE OF STARS




i spend my time while's  here in toilet omg *tears and laughing* my stomach doesn't want to cooperate with me geez. dats why i have a lack of photos here

11. MADAME TUSSAUDS












12. DISNEYLAND HONGKONG

















13. OCEAN PARK HONGKONG













14. MONGKOK - LADIES MARKET




Sooo yap! that's my vacation for a week in Shenzhen-Macau-Hongkong. 2days in Shenzhen, 1days in Macau, 3days in Hongkong. Seriously, thats a tired, awesome, amazing week! hope gonna be there again, ignore my tired mface please="D xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments